? ??????????????Blue Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (120 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 32875 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Dangerous? ????
? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (703 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 59602 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Am I just Tired or is life just tiring

I have been extremely tired lately. Don't know why just tired. I clean cook in my microwave and take care of my dog child nothing to out of the ordinary. I am just tired. I am just always feeling like I can take a nap. Its like when I wake up and I get done with my cleaning then I am ready for nap time. Then after naptime I want to get up clean more and then watch some tv and then go back to sleep around 8. Its like I am sleeping all the time. When I work I dont have this problem, but when I am not working its like yawn lets be lazy. Gah I need a kid to keep me awake. (the dog just sleeps beside me)

1 comments:

Anna said...

Maybe you're pregnant? When I was pregnant I was tired ALL of the time.