? ??????????????Blue Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (120 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 32875 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Dangerous? ????
? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (703 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 59602 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My hubbys in VAIL and I have baby fever what to do what to do!

Snow Skiing in Vail and I am stuck at home. So the hubbs goes to Vail and I am stuck here alone with the Maw in Law. Which isn't bad just means junk food and take out. got to love it. David starts school next weeks which we hope to be his second to last semester. YAY! I need a job but who can think about a job with BABY on the brain. I mean omg that is all I see on FACEBOOK. Its like 10 or more of my friends are preggers and its just like awe I want one too and I know its not time but I just want one. I guess I am just going to have to make do with the whole I have a dog child. (dont get me wrong I love my dog child) But I want to make something that is of me and David. I keep saying one more year one more year and I might cant have my wish. I just hope he can find a job after school and we can both move back to Jackson. I miss my friends and my family. Now hmmmmm if we can just get my parents back up to Jackson. Keep in prayers about me finding a job because I really need one and my last job is really making it hard on me to find another one cause I quit. And I had good intentions when I quit I just didn't think that they would make it hard on me to get another job. Anyways there is my soapbox for the week

0 comments: