? ??????????????Blue Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (120 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 32875 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Dangerous? ????
? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (703 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 59602 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here Now Turkey day Christmas and global warming hmmmm sounds interesting

Wow its been a while so try to keep up...
Things have been quite a blurr. David has done well in school he is in fact almost done and thinking of taking the GRE to get his masters. The down fall we will have to move to Atlanta, GA to the Masters program a Georgia Tech.
Oh well should be an adventure. One more year from Jan. 19 to Dec. and we are outta the Hat. I Am still looking for a job (since Sept. might I add) and nothing seems to be working out. I am so ADD that I am not working out as a house wife. I tend to just be a tad bit to lazy. I miss cutting hair.
Thanksgiving was a treat David and spent the time with my parents and grandparents in gatlinburg. I have to say I havent been in about 4 years and I have missed it greatly. David enjoyed it so much. We were away from our Lola Belle and we did no enjoy that she has become our dog child so much that we consider her our baby. What is she going to do when we actually have one of our own. (which we are thinking about doing at the end of this year) (just a thought of trying)
Christmas was fun we spent the month on December in Jackson with family and friends which was amazing and tiring all at the same time. We love our family but we also love being alone because we have gotten so used to it over the time together.
It is also an amazing time of year here in Mississippi it is supposed to snow this week... I am thinking really really but hey if it snows it just once again proves that our theory on global warming is not true and scientist dont know it all. It did snow a little here on monday, not enough to stick but some and enough to where I could see it so there goes my faith in the global warming again.
Well until I feel the need to express feelings again be safe and bundle up its frigid!

0 comments: