? ??????????????Blue Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (120 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 32875 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Dangerous? ????
? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (703 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 59602 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, October 26, 2009

Just can't get over this crap




I haven't written in a few days so here is how things have been going. Still working on the job ordeal think I have a lead. (better than people I know working ob ideas that will never work)
Friday we went to Jackson and let lola play with lil bit, blooper, and pepper "bitter". After Playing with the pups we went to david's parent house and played with the kiddos and went to eat at the best mexican resturant ever MARGARIAS. Saturday while David studied I went to the Mississippi State Band Competition for 4A and 5A. (my cousins were playing for pearl where it was held. As I was there being the big Southern Miss Fan that I am I made sure to keep up with the score while I was there. Southern Miss won like 43-6 go my eagles. Pearl took first go pearl congrats chris and dianna love you like a booger guys. Then on Sunday I watched the best movie with my awesome husband. Gran Torino best movie i have seen in a long time. loved it. the i got to see my saints win the end of my saints win the end of their game yay ... who dat!? hell just might freeze over this year if the saints go to the superbowl. Geaux Saints they are 6-0. I have to say living the drama free life sure does pay off. I am glad I got rid of the TRASH in my life and made my life a whole lot less stressful cause i am better than that.

0 comments: