? ??????????????Blue Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (120 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 32875 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Dangerous? ????
? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (703 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 59602 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hey man why dont you get a job

Wow what a day I mean first I get up at the wrong time to go and get my fingerprints done for a job I am trying to get. Then I have to drive to Purvis to the School board office to turn in my application to sub and wait til Thursday to get fingerprinted. Still no job.Still waiting. I proceeded to head towards to a salon that someone told me about in Hattiesburg so I went there but still no hit yet. After the salon I had to drive to Jones and turn in some more paper work for my finiacial aid which the lady told me I am officially caught up now. **exciting** I soon got depressed when I went to the bookstore and found out how much my books were going to cost. From Jones I made my way back to Hattiesburg and put in an application at the Y thinking that would be a good job well I filled it out they were so nice until this really mean lady said when I turned my app in I dont know why you filled this out we ain't hiring. Kinda rude huh I thought so anyways. So back to the house I go. Sad Day. Oh well tomorrow is another day. Wish me luck something is bound to come up soon.

0 comments: